welcome to america.

So way back when, I went on a trip to Europe and was introduced to this ice cream bar called Magnum. All the weight I gained was pretty much from those.

Sadly these ice cream bars are only in Europe, UNTIL NOW! I was flipping through a magazine and there was an advertisement for them, IN AMERICA. These bars are so good. The white chocolate one is one of my tops. The others they have are double chocolate, caramel, classic and almond. SO GOOD.

Go to their website, at the bottom click store locator  and find where they are sold. Then go get one.

In the mean time, lets reminisce. Here are the photos I took of us eating them in Europe.

3 comments:

  1. I just had a caramel one today. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good ice cream bar....darn Canada:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI these are my new addiction. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete