It's Christmas! From the Caywoods


A year in review, 2013.

Braden. He originally planned on doing an MBA after a few years of work experience. But, he felt that it was not for him and chose to go into Computer Science. So we up and left Canada, and moved back to Utah to attend school at The University of Utah in Salt Lake City. He just completed his first of three semesters of prerequisites and then will have about two years in the program. Braden is feeling old and broken after he fractured his T12 skiing last season and fractured his tibia plateau wake boarding this summer. After being on crutches for three months it has motivated him to drink his milk and take his vitamins.

Rosalyn. Although I was sad to leave my family in Calgary, I was excited for the move and a new adventure. Not to mention the fact that Braden had finally really chosen what he wanted to do for a career. I really love living in the Salt Lake Vally, it is beautiful and Stella and I have a lot of fun attractions around us. And really who wouldn't love it here when I can still go outside in my cardigan and scarf and be comfortable comparing to last year when it is -30 Celsius in Calgary. I work from home for my father in laws optometry office, in the billing department. Just last week I picked up another job scanning film at the FIND Lab in Orem, hence my new nickname in our house, Sugar Momma.

Stella. She is now officially in her "terrible" twos. But, there really is not much terrible about her, except that she is terrified of people and hates nursery. Her vocabulary is growing rapidly, some of my favorite phrases are "WiWi" which means TV and "Mee Mu" which means swimsuit. Her favorites things are her tulle princess dress, milk, bath time and her baby doll.

Wishing you a wonderful 2014!



I had a few frames left on a roll of film so I set up the tripod and the timer and we got a few good shots just us inside our home. One of my best friends and old roommate is an amazing graphic designer. She has done our wedding invite, my photo logo and business cards, Christmas cards and I love them all! Check out her facebook page, Design Fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment