Media Experiment

some paintings I did in class... I really like painting and my NEW PROJECT is to do it more often. I already have the next one planned out in my head. Its going to be of my yellow beach cruiser, I just cant decide if i want it to be in oil or gouache.
acrylic paint, covered with clear packing tape, then covered with another layer of paint, then scratched off to reveal the image below.

oil paints

gouache

 gouache
(I copied an original, does anyone know who the real artist is?)

 gouache covered in ink and then washed away with water, areas where the paint is thinnest ink will seep through and appear, however use caution, results cannot be controlled. but that is the best part

4 comments:

  1. yay roz!!! you are awesome. i have never seen your paintings!!! freak. so jealous cu zi have no artistic bone in my body. they look awesome. you sould do some paintings for my houes..haah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz I'm impressed! Those are awesome! I didn't know you could paint. Look at you miss artistic! I'm with Julie...I'm a little jealous. Finger painting is about as good as it gets for me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-ha! The first one is a premonition of your current occupation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously ros, i didn't know you paint, these look like they could be in a downtown gallery.

    ReplyDelete